- Competitions are open to anyone writing in English, except current Salem Academy & College employees and students.
- All submissions must be previously unpublished.
- Author’s name and address must appear on a cover page only. If your name appears on your submission, it will be immediately disqualified. This is incredibly important in our CNF category: please carefully proofread your piece to ensure that your name does not appear in your submission.
- Submit: a cover page with your name, address, telephone, email, genre, word count (for prose), and the title(s) of the work(s), and $15 contest fee.
- You may enter the contest as often as you’d like, in as many categories as you’d like. Each submission requires the $15 contest fee, and should be submitted as a separate entry. In other words, do not send two or more entries in one envelope or as one document.
- Submissions close March 1, 2017 via snail mail and March 15, 2017 via Submittable.
- Winners announced: May 31, 2017.
SUBMIT VIA SNAIL MAIL
For snail mail submissions, submit: a cover page, 3 (three) copies of your typed entry (poems, cnf, or fiction), check or money order made out to Salem College w/memo line: 2017 ILA. Send a SASE (Self-Addressed Stamped Envelope), and a SASP (Self-Addressed Stamped Postcard), if you’d like notification of winners and confirmation of submission received.
Center for Women Writers
c/o ILA 2017
601 S. Church St
Winston Salem, NC 27101
SUBMIT ONLINE USING SUBMITTABLE
For further information, email: email@example.com
2016 AWARDS ANNOUNCEMENT
Check out 2016 International Literary Awards Announcement for all the details about this last year's International Literary Awards.